Garfield Jubilee Association, Inc. (GJA) has over 35 years of experience in building and renovating homes for low and moderate-income families.
Accomplishments to date:
- Completed two low-income housing tax credit projects – 29 units
- Rehabilitated 105 houses and built 4 townhouses
- Partnered with Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation as Joint Venture – Built 40 new, single-detached houses for home-ownership. GJA was also responsible for marketing homes; homes were sold within 2 weeks to 1 month after construction.
- Community Partner with HACP and KBK Enterprises, Inc. - Assisted with revitalization plan to build approximately 215 replacement houses for Garfield Heights public housing, now known as Garfield Commons.
- 5327 Brown Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15224
- 5331 Brown Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15224