Garfield Jubilee’s #GivingTuesday
“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” – 1 Peter 4:10
Tuesday, November 28th is “Giving Tuesday”. Please act now by making a donation to Garfield Jubilee Association, Inc., an organization that has been recognized in “Transforming Lives”. We continue to stand on our commitment to young people, our senior community, and our willingness to continue provide educational and occupational opportunities, along with post-secondary opportunities to prepare our students for their future. We can’t do this work alone; we stress giving financially to an organization that continues to move our students forward. Let’s be those good stewards.
Ways that you can give:
• Click the Donate button below.
• Donate through GoFundMe
• Donate through United Way, Garfield Jubilee’s United Way Donation #1905
• Donations can also be made payable to Garfield Jubilee Association, Inc.
5325 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224
On behalf of the Executive Director, Mrs. Joann Monroe, Board Members, staff and students, we thank you in advance for any donations that are received.
Garfield Jubilee has been transforming lives in the community for over 35 years. Our youth ages 16 to 24 are given a chance to succeed and thrive. Please listen to a message from our Executive Director on why our Youth Build program is successfully transforming lives.
Your donation will help Garfield Jubilee continue to assist our youth. Our Youth Build Program assists all youth ages 16 to 24. We support our youth in many ways:
- We assist youth that need a high school diploma or GED
- We provide career training
- We provide mentorship
- We provide mental health assistance
- We give youth that are a part of the criminal justice system a second chance to succeed
- We provide transportation assistance, housing assistance and so much more!